WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR DRESS
- Please try on the dress as soon as possible without make-up.
- We highly recommend all our brides use our guide for taking their measurements ( we send it to you when you place the order)
- All our professional effort and care are to make your dress fit you well.
- Every dress is made to measure, however when you receive your dress you may need some alterations.
Because each body is exceptional, you might find that going to a local alterations shop is an easy way to make the dress fit exactly how you like it to fit, so please budget accordingly and plan for some alterations with the help of a local tailor.
- In the rare occasion you think we have made a mistake with the measurements, please send us a few photos, and we’ll happily ensure that it is fixed up at our cost. Unfortunately, we can only cover costs if the misfit is brought to our attention within 24 hours of delivery.
RETURNSYour dress is made specifically for you, so we can offer a refund just in 2 cases:
- The dress looks not as advertised
- The dress has quality problems, or we made mistake and you got not correct size
Fortunately, so far, this has not been a problem. And our aim is to make the bride happy, so we will make everything for it.
If, before you order, you would like to see more photos of your design - feel free to ask us.
We have a 7-day return policy.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping address, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items).
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.